A pretty new year, revolution maybe?
· keep fit? (Shall go and swim) (:
· think things positively
· .....
· cherish and treasure every moments with friends and family
· SMILE always
· Sleep early? ( I doubt so :S)
· I am still the one who like to watch drama. XD
Hmm, just that I should change, to be a new me.
This new year, school reopen.
Yeahh, life getting busier.
Just back to Singapore,
The first thing I do was shop?(no actually, I did some studies :p)
countdown 18days to CNY
15days back to Ipoh.
WOOTS!
Went to Bugis,
shop again.
I have bought clothes for CNY,
what I need now is just a pair of shoes, as in nice ones (:
BAGS? MORE than ENOUGH.
but then girls.
人家说知足是幸福,可是为什么我还是不知足呢?:p
![]() |
| SMILE. and have a new year START! (= |
Really lots of fun before a new year start.
With family (:
Breakfast, shopping, dental checkup, steamboat dinner and countdown for CNY ! :D
![]() |
| Steamboat (: |
![]() |
| (Y) |
![]() |
| ♥ |
![]() |
| I LOVE my daddy. |
The last day of 2011, the first day of 2012 :D
| firecrackers in Sunway City, Tambun :D Really amazing and pretty! It is so far but yet so near! |
Have an awesome ones with family
I heart my family
I love them ♥.♥
Wish everyone SMILE and HAPPY always
stay healthy all time
:D
and have a great 2012. (:
p/s I miss you a lots, hope that everything is fine over there. Take care!♥





No comments:
Post a Comment